Batch Manager Tool - November 2016
- Enhanced overall performance to improve processing speed when opening existing Batches and scanning checks into new Batches.
- Enhanced the BMT to include the version number next to the application name in the page header.
*Important* Make sure that you always navigate to (or have bookmarked) https://churchname.ministryplatform.com/batchmanager in order to ensure you are always taken to the most up-to-date version of the BMT.
- Enhanced the "loading" dialogue to show status/progress of scanning checks, processing Donations or saving images. Note: Don't close or refresh the BMT while this status bar is visible.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Batch would time out and generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where the Batch would be in balance but the Batch summary would be red and the finalize button would not be active.
- Enhanced the total Donation Distribution needed to update when the Donation total is changed/edited.
- Enhanced the Pledge drop down so that the pledging Donor's name appears first and is what the drop down is sorted by.
- Enhanced the Pledge drop down to always include the name of the Donor associated with the Pledge (even if same as Donor of the Donation) for clarity.
- Fixed an issue where an apostrophe (') in the Donor search would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where an ampersand (&) in the Donor search would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where a new Company created in the BMT didn't set a Household Position or Congregation. Household position is now set to Company and the Congregation is set to the Congregation of the Batch Properties.
- Fixed a typo in the New Household/Donor dialogue.
- Enhanced the Multiple Matches drop down to be accessible via keystroke (without using a mouse to click the field to open the drop-down).
- Fixed an issue where an XML file import would not include a second set of images (envelopes).
- Fixed an issue where an XML file import would save images as an unknown file type.
- Fixed an issue where an XML file import would save the check back image as the default image on the Donation record.
- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple Batches for export to a X937 file would generate an error on future attempts to export to Excel.
- Enhanced the Batch export dialogue for X937 files to include the most recent 500 Batches (even if previously finalized).
- Enhanced the Batch export dialogue for X937 files to include filters for Congregation and to show or hide finalized Batches.
- Enhanced the Batch export dialogue for X937 files to include Export Settings for Bank selection if multiple banks are set up for X937 file export.
- Enhanced the X937 file export to include the ability to add "$$ADD and BID headers" for compliance with various Wells Fargo bank branches.
Last Modified: 4/6/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback