Batch Manager Tool - September 2017
- Fixed an issue where a Batch could not be finalized if the Batch was initially created with a $0 Batch Total.
- Enhanced the Batch Name field to have the focus when creating a new Batch so the User can start typing immediately without clicking on the field.
- Enhanced the color previously grey buttons so that they would not appear "disabled" when they are available.
- Enhanced the drop-down indicator on the Scan button to be darker so that it is more visible to the User.
- Fixed an issue where if a check total was initially not read, updating the Donation total would not also update the Distribution.
- Enhanced scanning so that bad MICR Information will no longer be saved to the database (rescan or manual entry required).
- Enhanced scanning so that MICR parsing allows for checks which do not contain the check number on the MICR line.
- *New* Added the ability to rotate envelopes. This new option is set in the Scan drop down.
- *New* Added an Edit MICR Data dialog for manual entry and correction of MICR information.
- Enhanced the Add Donor dialog to validate email address format.
Enhanced the Donor search to automatically apply wildcard before and after search string based on partial names.
- Fixed an issue where a User had to click the +/- twice to get all Donations to expand/collapse.
- Fixed an issue where a User could type more than 2 digits after decimal places.
- Enhanced bank (X937) export so that image size is ensured before a virtual endorsement is applied.
- Enhanced bank (X937) export to improve black and white image quality for bank approval.
- Enhanced bank (X937) export to make all images 200dpi per bank expectations.
- *New* Added a simple Export Summary dialog that shows batch count and sum after the bank (X937) export.
BMT Version 2.10.2
Scan Tool Version 220.127.116.11
Last Modified: 2/7/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback