Batch Manager Tool - March 2018
*Important* As a result of this update, you will need to update the Scan Service when prompted.
- Enhanced the Canon scanner double feed detection options turning off Double Feed Detection when the Envelopes Only or Checks + Envelopes Options are chosen. The double feed detection will be turned on when the Checks Only option is chosen in order to stop scanning after a jam, misfeed or double feed.
- Enhanced scanning so that the user is warned if they attempt to close the browser tab before the scanning is finished creating Donations and saving images.
- Fixed an issue with a missing phone mask when adding a new Donor.
- Fixed an issue where a Donation assigned to a deleted Donor record would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where sorting by Distribution amount sorted as text instead of number.
- Enhanced the XML file (RemitPlus) import to support Envelope Numbers which allows Donors to be assigned if a matching envelope number is found.
- Fixed an issue where a Deposit could be created as part of the x937 file export even though an unfinalized Batch(es) was exported.
- Enhanced the x937 file export to include a distinct deposit ticket for each Batch which is required by some banks to settle the Batches included in the file as one deposit.
- Enhanced the x937 file export to include the option to configure a custom file name as defined by the receiving bank. If you already have a x937 file configured for the BMT and want to take advantage of this new feature, please email support the file name format and an example and we can configure your file to be named as such upon file creation.
- Enhanced the x937 file export to include both a credit and debit deposit entry for each Batch which is required by some banks to settle the Batches included in the file as one deposit.
- Enhanced the x937 file export with the option to include an item count for each Batch in the file.
- Enhanced the x937 file export to support a Y value in BOFD flag (record type 25).
- Enhanced the x937 file export to support a 0 value for Return Acceptance Indicator (record type 25).
- Enhanced the BMT REST API wrapper for the upcoming Platform changes and update.
- Enhanced the BMT OAuth flow for the upcoming Platform changes and update.
Update Scanning Service *All Scanner Users*
- Login to the Batch Manager Tool (https://<your domain>.ministryplatform.com/batchmanager).
- When presented with the Scan Service is Out of Date dialogue, click Download Scanning Service.
- Open the Setup Wizard (depending on your browser and machine you might need to also "allow" or "keep" or "run" to launch).
- Click Next.
- Review and accept the License Agreement.
- Click Next.
- Review the Destination Folder and change, if needed.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- Upon returning to the BMT, if presented with the Scanner Not Ready dialogue, click Try Again.
- Go to "Batch Manager Settings" (the drop down on the right side of the scan button) and ensure that the right scanner is selected.
BMT Version 3.3.22
Scan Tool Version 126.96.36.199
Last Modified: 10/29/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback