Batch Manager Tool - March 2019
Don't miss the exciting new color scheme and enhancements for Donor search results, column selection, and much more!
*Important* As a result of this update, you will need to update the Scan Service when prompted.
- *New* Added support for the Epson TM-S2000 scanner.
- Enhanced duplicate detection to only flag possible duplicate Donations with a Payment Type of Check.
- Enhanced MICR parsing to better read Independent Bank non-standard MICR formats to aid in Donor matching.
- Enhanced MICR parsing to better read Carter Bank & Trust non-standard MICR formats to aid in Donor matching.
- Fixed an issue where scanner selection was not retained after updating the Scan Service.
- Fixed an issue where images might be slow to load or, although saved in the Platform, might not appear in the BMT UI after saving.
- Enhanced the Batch Properties dialog to filter Programs list based on Congregation selected.
- Enhanced the Batch Properties dialog with a longer Setup Date field to accommodate smaller screen resolutions.
- Enhanced the Donor History dialog to include the Item Number of Donations shown.
- Enhanced the Donor History dialog to include the most recent 5 Donations (not just the last 5 Donation Distributions).
- Enhanced the Donor search and Soft Credit Donor search drop downs to include Household Position, Mobile Phone and Email Address.
- Enhanced data entry when assigning Donors via envelope number by searching and assigning the Donor by simply tabbing off the Envelope Number field (enter no longer required).
- *New* Column Selection (tab scope) is now retained between sessions (until browser cache is cleared).
- Enhanced tab scope to include option to exclude the Memo field to aid in data entry.
- Enhanced Donations to populate the Envelope Number field for Donors with an Envelope Number when a Donor is selected from Donor search.
- Enhanced the Batch Properties dialog with a longer Program field to accommodate longer Program names.
- Fixed an issue where tabbing would go to the Soft Credit field even if not in tab scope (unchecked).
- Fixed an issue where the first Distribution amount was not applied to the first of the default Programs for the Batch automatically when the Donation total was added.
- Enhanced the x937 file to include the option to separate out the "deposit" bundle into its own bundle for multi-batch files.
- Enhanced the x937 file export to include additional non-standard fields required by certain Bank of the West branches.
- *New* Updated the BMT header and color theme to match the latest MP logo and be more consistent with other MP applications. Updated screen shots coming soon!
Update Scanning Service *All Scanner Users*
- Login to the Batch Manager Tool (https://<your domain>.ministryplatform.cloud/batchmanager).
- When presented with the Scan Service is Out of Date dialogue, click Download Scanning Service.
- Open the Setup Wizard (depending on your browser and machine you might need to also "allow" or "keep" or "run" to launch).
- Click Next.
- Review and accept the License Agreement.
- Click Next.
- Review the Destination Folder and change, if needed.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- Upon returning to the BMT, if presented with the Scanner Not Ready dialogue, click Try Again.
- Go to "Batch Manager Settings" (the drop down on the right side of the scan button) to ensure that the right scanner is selected.
BMT Version 4.3.5
Scan Service Version 18.104.22.168
Video: Coaching Corner
0:06 - Opening comments
2:29 - New color scheme
3:10 - Congregation filter
4:20 - Column retention
7:00 - Cell phone, email, and HH position additions
Last Modified: 4/16/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback