Batch Manager Tool - April 2020
Fixed creation of Donations and uploading of images to occur sequentially when required by a customer's infrastructure. When needed, this can be enabled by setting SyncScanAndCreate to "True" in the Web.config file.
- Fixed an issue where the Batch Summary started the Donation Position count at '0' rather than '1'.
- Fixed an issue where Batches without a Default Payment Type returned an error when opened or exported.
- Enhanced Envelope Number matching to consider Global Filters and Batch Congregation.
- Enhanced error displayed when an image is missing to be generic and applicable to check front or check back.
- Fixed an issue where Events were no longer listed alphabetically in the drop-down.
- Enhanced ParishSoft Import to source Batch Setup Date from date of first Donation in file. This date will then be assigned to all Donations in Batch.
- Fixed an issue where Import did not properly prompt for authentication if a User became unauthenticated.
- Fixed an issue where Bank Settings Files would not save changes due to a field mask.
BMT Version 18.104.22.168
Scan Service Version 22.214.171.124