The Check-In Kiosk adds valuable functionality to Events. This section of the Check-In Suite application allows you to quickly and easily manage event check-in, automatically print nametags, add and edit individual and family information, have event attendance automatically communicated to the MinistryPlatform database in real time and much more.
To access the Check-In Kiosk:
- Log into Check-In Suite.
- Set the desired Check-In Suite Homepage configuration.
- Click Check-In Kiosk.
Notes about Check-In Kiosk
Each church will need to make a "churchy-decision" to determine how it will handle specific situations that occur during the normal use of the Check‐In Kiosk, like:
- Adding a new family visiting the church for the first time.
- Finding an existing family that did not appear in the search results.
- Updating information on an existing person or family. (e.g., phone number)
- Adding individuals to an existing family. (e.g., new baby)
- Adding an out‐of‐town guest visiting only one time.
- Adding an existing participant to a new Group.
Video Topics: Overview of the Check-In Kiosk
0:30 - Accessing the Check-In Kiosk
0:55 - Making Changes in the Settings area
4:57 - Searching, selecting, previewing, printing
5:37 - Edit Family Button
6:35 - Add Guest Button