From Classroom Manager, choose the desired Event from the Event drop down. The list of available Events is determined by the options chosen on the Check-In Suite Home page.
Then, a dashboard loads that allows a User to see all the active Participants for the Groups associated with the selected Event. This includes each Participant's: Name, gender, date of birth, age, check in status, attributes (e.g. allergies), Group, Room, Call Number, and Group Role. The dashboard can be sorted by Last, First, Group, or Role.
Once an Event is selected, you can select a Participant from the grid to update their status, update their allergy information and add other notes. When a Participant checks in their record is timestamped. The timestamp is updated if the Participant is moved from status Checked-in to Present.
These views show you all of the Group Participants who meet the selected criteria. Each Group Participants is displayed one time per Event they belong to, so you may see the same person listed multiple times.
- All Group Members: This shows every Group Participant in every Group associated with the selected Event. They may be checked-in, marked present in a room, checked-out, or not checked-in or present at all.
- Checked In: Only shows Group Participants who have already checked into the Event.
- Marked Present: Only show Group Participants who have checked in and have been marked present in a classroom.
- Checked Out: Show all Group Participants who have been successfully checked out of a classroom.
- Search: This allows you to perform a simple search (no commas or wildcards) for the desired Participant.
- Groups drop down dialog: This displays all Groups that are associated with the selected Event. You can choose specific Groups to filter, to which Participants are displayed accordingly on each page view listed above. The Groups list is sorted alphabetically.
- Rooms drop down dialog: This displays all Rooms that are associated with the selected Event in which a Participant has been marked present. Participants listed under the "No Room" filter have not yet been marked present in a Room. You can choose specific Rooms to filter, to which Participants are displayed accordingly on each page view listed above.
- When Groups and/or Rooms are selected, filtered values appear under each Page View regardless of which View is currently selected.
In the example below, Groups Babies and Fourth Grade are selected in the Groups drop down dialog filter, and the User is on the Checked Out page view of the Participants Dashboard. The filter displays 6 participants who are in the Fourth Grade and Babies Groups and are Checked Out.