Check In Suite - April 2019
Don't miss the new parent Mobile Phone token for labels, smart Church-wide filter for Events, guests added to own, but related Household, and more!
- Enhanced Event Selection by allowing Events associated with the Churchwide Campus to appear under any and all Campus Filters.
- Fixed an issue where enabling Virtual Keyboard on an iPad also launched the native keyboard thereby displaying overlapping keyboards.
Check In Kiosk
- Enhanced the Add Guest function to create a distinct Household for the new Contact. Upon record creation, the new Contact is associated with the guest family via Other Households.
- Fixed an issue where Checkin arbitrarily chose and checked-in only one family member if multiple members of a Household shared an identical Card ID.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling an Event, or cancelling Groups associated with an Event via Room Reservations, did not preclude the Event/Groups from appearing in Search Results.
- Fixed an issue where checking-in resulted in an API Error under the rare scenario that numerous Groups (50+) where associated with an Event.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing Search Results would display the time notations in Chinese characters when English was the selected language.
- Fixed an issue where Check-In indicated that RSVP labels would print when a Default Printer was not configured. A Default Printer must be configured to support RSVP labels.
- Fixed an issue where certain keys appeared cut-off when Number Pad was selected in Portrait Mode on an iPad.
- Enhanced the Edit Family Member dialog to accept birthdays via text input where manual selection from drop-downs was previously required.
- Enhanced the list of Household Sources to sort alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue in the Mark Present dialog where the Room drop-down cut-off the last Room when a Group was associated with several Rooms.
- *New* Parent Mobile Phone is now available as a Token for Labels. If both Heads of Household have a Mobile Phone populated on their Contact Record, both numbers are displayed as a comma delimited list.
- Enhanced the Map to Group dialog to focus cursor in search box immediately upon launching the dialog.
- Enhanced Security Codes to exclude 3 letter combinations that could be interpreted as inappropriate. The Security Code standard is still 4 letters thereby limiting the impact of this change to churches who have manually hidden the final character.
- Fixed an issue where the Label Set drop-down was at times unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the Mapped To "Info" dialog did not scroll to display all Groups.
- Fixed an issue where labels were printing in order of unique ID rather than alphanumerically by title.
- Fixed an issue where new labels were not uniquely identified until renamed causing multiple labels to be selected simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where Group Participants who had no label defined for their Role Type - or all labels in their Role Type were mapped to alternate Groups - received the RSVP label instead.
- Fixed an issue where the Alignment field within Table Properties did not display any editing options.
- Enhanced the A/B/C Theme coloring controls to more intuitively match the action buttons.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Theme that was currently configured for a Kiosk resulted in a "theme-less" Kiosk. Check-In now reverts to the first saved Theme (as sorted alphabetically).
- Fixed alignment issues for Number Pad / A-Z Keyboard when Theme was configured to use Extra Large font on an iPad.
Rooms + Groups Tool
- *New* Room Reservations can now include Notes when created via Event Rooms & Groups Tool.
- Enhanced the Event Rooms & Groups Tool to display the current Event if launched from an open Event Record.
- Enhanced the Room drop-down in the Event Rooms & Groups Tool to append the Room Number for further clarity when selecting Rooms.
- Enhanced the Group search in the Add a Room dialog to look at all current Groups. Similar to the grid view in the Platform, scrolling through Groups will display up to 1,000 records.
- Fixed an issue in Event Rooms & Groups Tool where Events were marked as "False" in the approved column when the Event was, in fact, approved.
- Fixed an issue where Room selection was not cleared upon closing the Add a Room dialog and was pre-populated when the dialog was re-launched.
- Enhanced various warning and message dialogs to be fully translated into the languages supported by Check-In Suite.
- Enhanced the Add to Home Screen functionality of an iPad so that Check-In Suite is automatically titled and represented by the MP Logo.
Video: Coaching Corner
Last Modified: 3/28/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback