This main view is a dashboard that allows a user to see all the participants in the Groups that were selected during configuration. They can select a participant from the grid to update their status, update their allergy information and add other notes.
These views show you all of the group members who meet the selected criteria. Each group member is displayed one time per event they belong to, so you may see the same person listed multiple times:
- All Group Members: This shows every group member in every group you've selected. They may be checked-in, marked present in a room, checked-out, or not checked-in or present at all.
- Checked In: Only show participants who have already checked into an event.
- Marked Present: Only show participants who have checked in and have been marked present in a classroom.
- Checked Out: Show all participants who have been successfully checked out of a classroom.
- All Events: This displays all events that are visible to Check-In. You can choose a specific event to filter which participants are displayed on each pageview listed above.
- All Role Types: This allows you to choose a specific Role Type to display. You can use this to display only the volunteers (leaders), just the children (participants), or another Role Type your church may be using.