Add/Edit Company Tool
- The Add/Edit Company Tool allows you to add or edit a Company record in MinistryPlatform.
- A Company is a Contact record designated as a Company.
- The tool is available on multiple pages, including Contacts, Households, Donors, Donations, Pledges, Pledge Campaigns, All Form Answers and All Form Responses.
- The tool can be launched from the data grid or from an open record.
- SPoCs can grant user access to the tool via the normal process.
Using the Add/Edit Company Tool
- On any page of the Platform, click Tools > Add Edit Company (note: if you're inside a Company record, launching this tool automatically opens to that Company's information).
- Search for the desired Company:
- Search results (if available) will appear and update as you continue to type.
- If no record matches your search criteria, click Add New Company.
- Add or edit appropriate information.
- If desired, check the "Create donor record" box to also create a Donor record for this Company.
- Click Save. The tool refreshes with a blank form to allow you to search again; repeat steps 2-4 as needed.
- Click Close.
0:10 - Overview
0:32 - Launching the Tool/Making changes
1:41 - Reviewing the open Company record
Last Modified: 1/1/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback