CoreTools > CloudTools - May 2017
Remember: CoreTools is becoming CloudTools... in phases!
The following tools have been completely rewritten and are now CloudTools:
- Add/Edit Company Tool
- Impersonate Portal User Tool
- Map My Selection Tool (Note: This tool now also required a Google API key in your Configuration Settings)
- Fixed an issue where a date of birth would not be saved do to a loading issue with the date picker UI.
- Fixed an issue where an address deleted from the tool would not delete the address in the Platform.
- Fixed an issue where changing Household Position was not reflected in the order of Contacts listed in the tool.
- Fixed an issue where Contacts with a Head of Household position would not always appear in the first two spots in the tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Contacts with a Spouse of Relationship would appear in the tool with "family members 1&2 are married to each other" checkbox not checked.
- Fixed an issue where the COMMON PhoneMask Configuration Setting was not honored by the tool.
- Fixed an issue where the State drop down sorted by the full State name not matching the displayed State abbreviation.
- Fixed an issue where a missing state value would prevent the tool from saving but would not be indicated in the field validation.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would only allow Zip+1 instead of the standard Zip+4.
- Fixed an issue where updating an Address shared by two or more Households would update the address for all Households.
- Enhanced the tool to allow direct typing of date without the use of a date picker. Note: Date picker option has been removed.
- Enhanced the tool to no longer have Country as a required field.
- Enhanced the Search function to include the ability to search by phone.
- Enhanced the phone number field to allow for international phone number format.
- Enhanved the tool to not require a zip code when entering a partial address.
- Fixed an issue where records created by the tool used today's date instead of the effective date chosen.
- Fixed an issue where an error might appear briefly upon launching the tool from the Participants page.
- Fixed a typo in the confirmation message present upon clicking save.
- Enhanced the tool to make selecting a Program for a Feedback Entry optional.
- Enhanced the tool to allow up to 2,000 characters for Notes on Feedback Entries.
- Enhanced the tool to allow multiple entries for the same Contact back to back while still preventing duplicate entries.
- Enhanced the tool to include the Contact's name in the Title of the Feedback Entry record created, if applicable.
- Enhanced the tool to include a Reset Form button to clear the prior selections if the next card to input is not the same or similar.
- Fixed an issue where only the first 200 Users would be available in the Made By drop down.
- Fixed an issue where the the Planned Contact chosen was not assigned if tool launched from open record (instead of selection).
Enhanced the tool to allow up to 2,000 characters for Notes on Contact Log records.
- Fixed an issue where the Widow of Relationship was not created by the tool.
- Fixed an issue where adding an alternate label would also add HTML formatting to the field moving it down a line when displayed on the Portal.
- Fixed an issue where an apostrophe in the search field would generate an error.
- Enhanced the tool to include margin after the last added field for easier readability and addition of additional fields.
- Enhanced the tool to append any Notes added via the tool to existing Notes on the Particpant record instead of overwrite.
- Enhanced the tool window UI so that the Save and Close buttons remain visible when scrolling.