CoreTools > CloudTools - October 2017
Remember: CoreTools is becoming CloudTools... in phases!
The following tools have been completely rewritten and are now CloudTools:
*Important* Depending on your account, the new MailChimp Sync Tool might require that you generate a new MailChimp API Key and update the related Configuration Setting following the steps in this KB.
- Fixed an issue where launching the tool from an open Donor record would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where launching the tool from an open Household record would generate an error.
- Enhanced the tool to include Congregation and Source drop downs.
- Fixed an issue where Addresses without a County Code would appear in the tool with the default State instead of the State of the Address record.
- Fixed an issue where double last names added or edited in the tool would change the case of the second name to lower case.
- Fixed an issue where in IE 11 the scroll bar would disappear when selected.
- Fixed an issue with International Mobile Phone numbers preventing changes from being saved.
- Fixed an issue where an Address with a Country Code might cause only partial information to display from the Address and Contact records.
- Fixed an issue where latitude and longitude values in the address would be removed after running the tool.
- Enhanced the tool validation to specify "no data to save" if Save button is clicked multiple times without making changes.
- Enhanced the tool validation to warn of possible data loss if Address Line 1 field is not provided, the data in one of the following fields: city, state, zip, country will be lost if you choose to proceed.
- Enhanced the tool to support last names of up to 50 characters.
- Enhanced the tool to display the Head of Household family members with the Male on the left and the female on the right, if gender is known.
- Enhanced the tool to include Last Name, First Name under the family member position to make identifying members easier.
- Enhanced the tool to show required fields with red asterisks for clarity.
- Enhanced the tool to show the email address of the Contact in the Select Family Members drop down for easier identification.
- Fixed an issue where Unassigned Caller was not available in the Made By drop down.
- Fixed an issue where the Marital Status of the deceased person's spouse was not updated to widowed.
- Fixed an issue where in IE 11 Donor options could be selected for Contacts without a Donor record generating an error.
- Fixed an issue where Donations were not transferred to the Spouse if selected.
- Fixed an issue where Groups were not end dated if selected.
- Enhanced the tool to end date any current Attributes for the Contact and append a Note.
- Fixed an issue where a missing field label was not validated and would prevent saving.
- Fixed an issue where formatting applied to an Alternate Label would appear to be applied to the next field added.
- Fixed an issue where checkbox fields would add a value of Option 1 if left blank.
- Enhanced tool validation to specify duplicate form fields labels and identify the problematic fields.
- Enhanced the tool to enlarge the alternate labels field for easier visibility.
- Enhanced the tool to clearly indicate the currently selected field to make editing easier.
- Enhanced the tool to allow the deletion of fields even after the Form has been created as long as no Form Answers records exist for the Form Field.
- Fixed an issue where saving with a blank Participant / Group End Date value provided, other selections would not be saved.
- Fixed an issue where Inactivating a Contact would erroneously change past Event Participant records to a Canceled Status.
- Enhanced the tool to default drop downs to New Contact Status: Inactive and Unsubscribe Publications: True.
- Fixed an issue where the State was not loading correctly in the tool causing the State value to be removed from the Address record.
- Fixed an issue where Addresses without a Country Code would prevent mapping.
*Important* This change requires you to setup the tool anew with your SendGrid account following the steps in this KB.
- Enhanced the tool to run under the new hosting configuration to prevent issues with shared IP address and changing version numbers.
- Enhanced the description text to remove "dropped" since this does not accurately describe the action of the tool.
- Fixed an issue in various tools where long addresses would cause text to wrap beyond the row in drop downs.
- Enhanced the tool window UI for all tools so that the Save and Close buttons remain visible when scrolling.
- Enhanced the tab functionality in all tools to support tab to select. See this KB for more details.
Note: Customers not on SQL 2012 or higher will not be able to receive CloudTools. If needed, please make plans to upgrade as soon as possible. See this KB for minimum server requirements. Contact Support with any questions.
Last Modified: 3/30/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback