CloudTools - September 2018
- Fixed an issue where adding an address with the defaulted State value would not save the State.
- Fixed an issue where the absence of the GoogleMapsAPIKey would generate an error. Without the GoogleMapsAPIKey, the autocomplete addresses feature will be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Date of Birth field had an extra space visually in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Date of Birth field was skipped when tabbing through the tool fields.
- Fixed an issue where adding a Group Participant would set the Group Participant Start Date in UTC making the Participant appeared in "Future" not "Current" Participant views and reports.
- Fixed an issue with autocomplete address so that the tool would only add a Foreign Country and/or Country Code value if known in the Countries table.
- Fixed an issue where addresses in the search results box might overlap the name in certain browser versions.
- Fixed an issue where checking the "married" checkbox could add a duplicate Contact Relationship in certain instances.
- Enhanced the tool so that when autocomplete address is configured, the collapsible address fields default open upon loading a Household.
- Enhanced the tool to allow removal of existing address without knowing a new address when using the autocomplete address search.
The new CloudTools version of the Background Check Tool now available!
- If you previously had a Background Check integration configured, your integration will continue working with the new tool with no additional action.
- If you do not have a Background Check integration configured, the tool will not be available. If you're interested in configuring a Background Check integration, see this KB for details.
- Fixed an issue where a Program would be added to a Feedback Entry even if none was indicated.
- Fixed an issue where clicking Reset would not clear out the previously selected Contact.
- Fixed an issue where clicking Reset would not clear out the previously selected Opportunities if multiple had been selected.
- Fixed an issue where an error would flash upon launching the tool.
- Fixed an issue where the password value was not made null upon using the tool.
- Fixed an issue where removing the Form's End Date would generate an error.
- Enhanced validation to specify what is preventing the form from being saved (e.g. duplicate field labels, missing field labels, etc.) and warn if closing with unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue where the Date field had an extra space visually in the UI.
- Enhanced the Date field to default to beginning of field and allow free type for easier editing of the default date.
- Fixed an issue where impersonating a Platform user and using the tool would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where text wrapping went outside the tool window visually cutting off text.
- Fixed an issue where Latitude and Longitude values would not be saved on the Address record in some instances.
- Fixed an issue where mapping large selections would time out in some instances.
- Enhanced the tool to use previously geocode data for Addresses when available for improved performance.
- Enhanced the Load dialogue to include a "Cancel" button to stop loading, if needed.
- Enhanced the tool to show the email address that will receive the Sync Report email or remind the User to configure an email based on the MailChimpReportEmail Configuration Setting.
- Enhanced the tool to handle scenarios where subscribed Contacts have NULL email addresses.
- Enhanced the tool to differentiate between bounces and blocks and to ignore bounces that were produced because of a block event. The email address is not removed when the result is a block.
- Enhanced the tool by adding the CORETOOLS,SendGrid-RemoveBouncedEmail Configuration Setting that controls whether or not bounced messages from Sendgrid are deleted. Value is True at install to maintain existing behavior.
- Enhanced the tool by adding CORETOOLS,SendGrid-BounceReportEmailEmail Configuration Setting that sets an optional email address that will be notified of every email that is cleaned. Value is blank at install. Leave blank to disable.
Last Modified: 8/29/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback