Core Tools Management
- The Core Tools Manager Tool allows SPoCs to reload Core Tool Configuration Settings.
- Configuration Settings typically refresh on a daily basis, but this tool allows you to force the system to immediately recognize the new settings.
- SPoCs can grant user access to this page via the normal process. This tool is typically used by SPoCs or other high-level users.
Using the Core Tools Manager
- Go to System Setup > Domains/Accounts.
- Click Tools > CoreTools Manager:
- Click Reload Configuration.
- Close tool.
Last Modified: 3/30/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback