MortarStone can help you leverage your MP Donor data to create discipleship driven analytics.
Initial Setup and Requirements
An account with MortarStone must be established before the integration with MinistryPlatform can be configured.
Once established, the integration must be configured and enabled by Think Ministry (API client and stored proc update). Contact Support to request this.
There is no charge from Think Ministry for configuring the integration.
Fees from MortarStone will be assessed as per each church's individual contract agreement.
MortarStone Basic Analytics *Free*
MortarStone Basic Analytics integrates with Ministry Platform to provide you with advanced giving analytics that help you increase giving and grow attendance.
- Easily identify, track and retain new givers: Help new givers become recurring givers, disciple lapsed givers, and better engage top givers with reporting features that encourage generosity.
- Identify giving patterns and increase recurring gifts: Identify giving behaviors with comprehensive reporting features that help you track patterns and make informed decisions.
- Track campaigns and pledges at a deeper level: Analyze giving based on demographic indicators, fund types and campus locations.
- Quickly access funding reports for your ministry teams: No more complicated excel worksheets, with MortarStone you can quickly and easily assess your giving reports and distribute them to ministry leaders.
- Develop generosity initiatives that fully fund budgets: Build strategies that keep givers and grow your attendance with real-time acquisition reporting.
- Increase engagement and grow church attendance: MortarStone churches see a 10% increase in giving in just one year!
MortarStone Advanced Analytics
MortarStone Advanced Analytics has all the Basic package features detailed above plus the ability to view the actual Households tied to each report. Click here for more information or to sign up today.
Professional Services Enhancement
Professional Services has created an additional report for this integration and is available for purchase*.
Report on the Donors page that creates 3 CSV files that can be uploaded into MortarStone for People, Pledges, and Gifts.
Support is provided by MortarStone. Their Support team can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.