- Meet the requirements below
- Be certified by Think Ministry (via our partner Higher Ground Technologies)
- Be moved by Think Ministry
The server must be configured with the following software. This is to be done by the church IT department or firm.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit (or better)
- SQL Server: MSSQL 2016 Standard or better. Enterprise for the greatest access to mobile reporting.
- Web Server: Running IIS with an SHA-2 (or better) SSL certificate installed.
- Web Server: ASP.NET installed
- Web Server: SSRS Standard (or better)
- Fully patched with current Windows Updates
♦ Both SQL & SSRS must be on the same version year. For example, if you have MSSQL 2014, install SSRS 2014.
♦ Please leave the configuration step to us (automatic configuration adds a bunch of time to the process).
♦ If IIS and SQL are on separate servers, you may install SSRS on either server.
♦ If SSRS is on the IIS server, it is easier to configure access via SSL, but costlier to license.
♦ If SSRS is on the SQL server, it is cheaper to license, but harder to configure access via SSL.
A server must be provisioned either by the church on site, by a third party at the church’s main location or by a third party in a data center. That database server must meet the minimum requirement for MSSQL 2012/SSRS 2012 Standard or higher.
- 4+GB RAM
- Dual Core (or Quad Core) processor
- 60+ GB System Partition
- 120+ GB Data Partition
External Server Access
Think Ministry requires remote desktop access to both the web server and the SQL server. This access can be granted directly or over a prerequisite VPN connection.
- Please provide a network or local server account called “MPAdmin” with 24/7 access. This is for the EXCLUSIVE and ONGOING use of the Think Ministry Inc. personnel who will implement and support your church.
- The MPAdmin account needs local Administrator privileges on both the web and database servers.
- The MPAdmin account must have sysadmin privileges in SQL Server.