MobileTools is the MinistryPlatform solution for mobile devices. This application is now a standard part of our software package for new churches. At one point it was optional, so, if you are not sure if you have MobileTools a SPoC can contact Support.
- MobileTools is a website (not an App) that formats for use on a variety of devices.
- Person Lookup – a complete replacement for mpMobile:
- This tool allows you to look up people in your system on the go.
- Care Cases – a feature that allows the creation and tracking of Congregation Care items by extending the Household Care Log:
- You can track and assign hospital visitation, new mother care, extended care, etc.
- Giving Dashboard – dashboard to the finance types to see the offering.
- This data visualization compares the current year giving data to the previous year.
- Additionally, it shows some breakdown data on giving units and new givers.
- Group Manager – tool for small group leaders to engage with their group members:
- From one interface Group Leaders can see who is in their group, add people, remove people, see group prayer requests and see care requests.
- Group Leaders can send email and text messages and record attendance.
Video Topics: MobileTools
0:44 - System Updates
1:43 - Person Lookup
3:42 - Giving Dashboard
4:40 - Groups Manager
8:18 - Care Cases