MobileTools - Fall 2016
- Fixed an issue where a duplicate Contact record with null values on a searched fields could generate an error causing search to hang.
- Fixed an issue where the Private bit field on Household Care Log record was not honored in MobileTools and showed as Care Case History. Household Care Log records marked Private = True will not show in MobileTools.
- Fixed an issue where the Lapsed Care filter did not properly omit Care Cases without activity for more than 14 days.
- Fixed an issue where the New Care filter did not properly omit Care Cases older than 14 days old.
- Fixed an issue where a Care Case record with a future Start Date required an End Date to save.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the New Care filter would omit the Care Case Type column from the data grid.
- Fixed an issue where the title of the Create Attendance screen contained a typo.
- Enhanced Send Email action to send emails with each member of the Group BCCed for privacy of Group members' email addresses.
- Enhanced the Record/View Attendance screen to include the option to select none or select all Group members.
- Fixed an issue where the error message on the Create Prayer Request screen contained a typo.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Prayer Request screen would hang if submitted without all required fields completed.
- Fixed an issue where the Create Prayer Request screen would change the labels of the Visibility Level drop-down values upon submission.
Fixed an issue where the Create Prayer Request screen would reload the form upon submission visually resetting the drop down values.
- Fixed an issue where the Test Configuration Settings feature was testing for the deprecated MobileTools-Group Manager Security Role that has been replaced with the Large Group Security Role.
- Enhanced the URL functionality to support auto-login URLs same as the Portal. This can be useful for features like the Group Attendance Notification email or other times you want to send the User a direct link in MobileTools that also logs them in.
- *New* Added a new Communication Snippet for MobileTools that will log the email recipient into MobileTools.
- Stat Tracking page has been deprecated and the Stat_Tracking Table has been removed from the Database.
Last Modified: 4/4/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback