MinistryPlatform Mobile (Android)
We are working towards an exciting Next Generation Platform that will be mobile friendly and replace MP Mobile, provide more functionality and work across all devices to help your staff team get ministry done! More details to come at MPUG 2021!
MinistryPlatform Mobile (Android) allows mobile access for staff and pastors at your church to make ministry happen anytime, anywhere. Leverage your MinistryPlatform database on the go and away from the office with easy access to MinistryPlatform data on:
- Person Lookup
- Contact details
- Family (Household) details
- Group participation
- Event Calendar
- Prayer Requests
In order to access the MinstryPlatform Mobile app, you must:
- Download the app on your device.
- Have a MinistryPlatform username and password with a Security Role granting appropriate page permissions:
- A minimum of Read level permissions is needed to the Contacts page of the Platform for access to Person Lookup.
- A minimum of Read level permissions is needed to the Events page of the Platform for access to Event Calendar.
- A minimum of Read level permissions is needed to the Feedback Entries page of the Platform for access to Prayer Requests and Settings.
- If you need a username and password and/or a Security Role, please see a SPoC.
Video Topics: MP Mobile (Android)
0:20 - Getting set up with MP Mobile
1:15 - Person Lookup
1:47 - Sending messages
2:34 - Adding a Contact Log entry
3:10 - Groups
3:24 - Event Calendar
3:50 - Prayer Requests
4:10 - Other menu options