MP Mobile (iOS) - September 2017
*Important* As a result of this update, you will need update the MinistryPlatform Mobile app on your Apple device. See detailed steps below.
- *New* Added the ability to setup a touch ID or passcode upon opening the app to prevent accidental access.
- *New* Added a new menu item for About including a link to the Knowledge Base and App rating.
- Enhanced search to include up to 30 search results.
- Enhanced search to filter out any deceased Contacts.
- Fixed an issue where a bad icon value for a Milestone would cause the app to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Text button was available when texting was not configured and thus texts would not send.
- *New* Added the ability to view Contact Log details.
- *New* Added the ability to add photos to a Contact record.
- Enhanced Prayer Requests to sort by Date Descending.
- Enhanced Group Type headers to show "Other Groups" similar to Small Groups and Ministry Teams.
- Fixed an issue where September was spelled incorrectly on the Event Calendar.
- Enhanced Event Search to automatically apply wildcard before and after search string.
- Enhanced Event listing to sort by Event Start Date.
- *New* Added the ability to control what Events appear on the Event Calendar by adding the Show On MPMobile field to the Event Type record.
Update App *All Devices*
From your Apple device:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap Updates.
- Tap Update next to MP Mobile (or Update All).
- If required, enter your passcode or use your Touch ID.
MP Mobile Version 1.3.66
Last Modified: 4/7/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback