MP Mobile (iOS) - January 2018
*Important!* As a result of this update, you will need to update the MinistryPlatform Mobile app on your Apple device. See detailed steps below.
*New* Custom Menu Items
- Added the ability to add custom menu items to launch custom apps and links. See this KB for details!
*New* Prayer Requests
- Added a new menu item: Settings for profile settings including text and email templates. See this KB for details!
- Fixed an issue where the search did not respond to commas used to search last, first.
- Fixed an issue where a blank Contact card would appear after duplicate Contacts were combined in the Platform.
- Fixed an issue where search filters were slow to respond to typing and changes in the search string.
- Fixed an issue where Deceased Contacts would be visible in People Search.
- Fixed an issue where the header field when adding a Contact Log entry would be covered by the phone's status bar on iPhoneX(10).
- Fixed an issue where dots/bar indicating Event volume would not show on the Event Calendar despite Events being present in the Event list.
Update App *All Devices*
From your Apple device:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap Updates.
- Tap the Update next to MP Mobile (or Update All).
- If required, enter your password or use your Touch ID.
MP Mobile Version 2.1.117
Also deployed with this update is a small update for maps in MobileTools. See details here.
Last Modified: 2/14/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback