- The Portal's Transaction Summary page allows users to complete payments for multiple events and gifts at one time.
- The possible payment types that can be added to the Transaction Summary are:
- One-time gifts,
- Recurring gifts,
- Mission trip/project gifts,
- Event registrations,
- Remaining balance payments.
- Authorize.NET allows for a fully-integrated payment gateway, so users can add all payment types to a single cart. There is no limit to the number of items of any type that can be added to the cart.
- If you use redirect-based payment gateways like AsiaPay and Union Bank, users can add multiple items of a single type into a single Transaction Summary page. Due to limitations with these payment providers, multiple payment types cannot be mixed in a single Transaction Summary.
- A SPoC can change the name of this page in the Portal's Customer Config file in the View Cart Text value.
Last Modified: 4/7/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback