- The My Events page of the Portal allows an authenticated user to view Events they indicated interest in attending or are registered for.
- It will also show events for users who are current participants in a Group which is associated with an event through Event Groups, Rooms & Groups, and Program Groups.
- A user can confirm or cancel their attendance at the Event. When they click Cancel, the Cancel My Event email is sent to the Event's Primary Contact (a SPoC can edit the email content using the Portal Admin page).
The Contact column displays the Primary Contact for the Event or Group. The My Roles/Status column displays your role or status in the Event or Group.
- An Event must exist in MinistryPlatform,
- The user must be in the Participant sub-page of the Event OR the user must be a current Participant in a Group associated with the Event (either through direct association or through the common Program*), and
- The user must be logged in to My Events.
* To prevent Events from appearing through the association through the Program, set Ignore Program Groups on the Event record to "True"
Month: ?filter=month:<1-12> (shows a specific month, (0) will show all months)