Recovering Deleted Data
There are cases where a user may unknowingly or accidentally delete data. Some common scenarios are:
- The user did not clear their selection on a given page prior to working with a new selection
- The user used the "jump" button from a selection on a sub-page and they jumped to a different page than they expected
- Files attached to a record have been removed
When data or attachments have been accidentally deleted from MinistryPlatform, Think Ministry, Inc. may be able to assist with your data recovery. There is a 2-week window available to restore records from a backup.
In cases where we can assist, please perform the following steps and notify us via Support when complete.
- Identify which of your database backups contains the data you are missing.
- Restore that backup to a new (non-production) database.
- Inform Think Ministry, Inc. of the specific data that is gone, and where this temporary database is located so we can retrieve the data.