Happy Birthday Notification
- Frequency: Daily
- Recipients: Any active participant with an email and with a Participant Type that has the Send_Birthday_Email set to True.
- Contents: An email wishing the individual a happy birthday.
- How to stop: Set end Birthday Email = False on the Participant Type record or set the SERVICES: BirthdayNotificationMessageID configuration setting to ) Isee Configuration Settings below).
- Method for sending: Platform
- Logging in Messages: Daily, template message is copied. Recipients are logged.
- Configuration Settings:
- SERVICES: BirthdayNotificationMessageID specifies which Message template to use for notifications. Set this to 0 (zero) to turn off Birthday Notifications.
- Merge fields supported: Subject & Body: [Nickname]
- Initial Configuration: Set each desired Participant Type to Send Birthday Email = True.
- Optional Configuration: Modify the message to suit. Change the from contact to an appropriate record.
Please Note: Message templates are not supported through notifications at this time.
Last Modified: 7/23/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback