Care Case Notification
- Frequency: Daily
- Recipients: Contacts of Users with the specific security roles of MobileTools-CareSupervisor or MobileTools-CareWorker.
- From/Reply To: Based on From and reply To values set in the Message Template. If the template is also null, it will come from Support.
- New (created)
- Updated (Description field only)
- Closed (End Dated)
- Care Cases that occurred from the last 24 hours.
- Any Hospital Care Case Type that is currently open or that has been newly created, description updated or end-dated in the last 24 hours.
- How to Stop: See Configuration Setting below.
- Method for sending: Platform
- Logging in Messages: None
- Configuration Settings:
- SERVICES: CareCaseNotificationMessageID Specifies which Message template to use for notifications. Set this to 0 (zero) to turn off Care Case Notifications.
- Merge fields supported: [Current_Date], [New_List], [Updated_List], [Closed_List], [Hospital_List]
- Initial Configuration: None.
- Optional Configuration: Modify the message to suit.
Please Note: Message templates are not supported through notifications at this time.
Last Modified: 9/19/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback