Report & DB Updates: 2013 - June
Release Dates: June 18-20, 2013
Database and Setup Changes
- The Event Types page is no longer a Setup Area/System page. It is now available in "Lookup Values". It is now domain specific.
- The "Ministry" page section has been renamed "Ministry & Groups"
- Updated Relationships so “Of”, “To” and “By” are now “of”, “to”, and “by”
- Re-organized the Households page with a new “Household Preferences” separator.
- Setup: Added a value to the Contact_ID_Field to the “To: Contacts” subpage of an open Message record. This will allow the “Jump” button to create selections that can be used by reports and tools that depend on this value.
- Setup: Removed a deprecated page from the MinistryPlatform Setup area called “Page Managers”
- Additional changes specific to Events & Facilities are listed below.
Background Check Views Added
- About to Expire
- Expired Still Serving
- Valid Still Serving
New Events & Facilities Database Tables and Fields
NOTE: In view of the many Events & Facilities changes in this release we have updated numerous KB articles. We recommend you review all of the Event-related KB articles to more fully understand the changes below.
- New Table: Service_Types (also a corresponding new page in Lookup Values section)
- New Fields Events*:
- Cancelled (Bit)
- Featured On Calendar (Bit)
- New Fields for Servicing table (Event Services Page)*:
- Service_Type_ID (Foreign Key to new Table)
- [Unit] [varchar]
- [Price] [money]
- [Auto_Approve] [bit]
- [Days_To_Remind] [int]
- New Fields Event Services*:
- [Location_For_Service] (Varchar)
- [Quantity] Int
- Cancelled (bit)
- New fields Equipment
- Auto_Approve (bit)
- Equipment_Coordinator (bit) Foreign Key to Users
- New Fields Event Equipment
- Cancelled (bit)
- Desired_Placement_or_Location (Varchar)
- New Fields Event Rooms
- Cancelled (bit)
*Fields on these tables were also manually reordered.
Event/Facilities Related Views Added/Updated
- Rooms Page: “Available Rooms” updated to ignore double bookings where one room reservation has “cancelled = yes.”
- Equipment Page: “Available Equipment” updated to ignore double bookings where one equipment reservation has “cancelled = yes”
- Events Page: New “Double Booked” view to show events with room conflicts
- Adjust Selected Distributions: Program Name and Account display now rather than Statement Title in the Programs filter.
- Donation Analysis: Added a “Payment Type” option for grouping options.
- Envelope File: Updating all customers with latest report.
- Procedure Manual: Formatting changes, increased left margin.
- Procedure Manual Selected: Formatting changes increased left margin.
- Selected Event Summary: Participation Status is now a multi-select, sort order has improved in the display that includes dates & times for all selected events.
- Selected Group Attendance By Individual: Gender filter parameter added. Gender sort parameter added.
- Donor Stmt: 2 Column: Item number no longer wraps.
- Donor Stmt: 2 Column Selected: item number no longer wraps.
- Donor Stmt: 3 Column: Column headers will wrap, removed “Other” from “Other Description” column header.
- Donor Stmt: 3 Column Selected: Column headers will wrap, removed “Other” from “Other Description” column header.
- Donor Stmt: 3 Column With Letter: Column headers will wrap, removed “Other” from “Other Description” column header.
- Selected Contact Letter: This basic report will allow a user to select records on over 30 pages and print letters to those records from any template in the Communications -> Letters page.
- Double Booked (Events Page): This report is provided generously by FaithChapel.cc. It shows future room reservations where two or more events are using the same room at the same time.
- Event Setup (Events Page): This report is provided generously by FaithChapel.cc. It shows events for that day with all rooms, equipment, and services listed.