Reports, Routines & Notifications - October 2019
Don't miss the new Form Response Notification, new Contacts page view, new Charts sub-page, 8 enhanced reports, 3 enhanced views... and much more detailed below!
- Enhanced the following reports to include the new Member Status and Engagement Level fields on the Participant page (if either field is null, that value does not appear on reports):
- Selected Contact Facts Report
- Selected Form Responses Report
- Selected Contact Demographics
- Enhanced the Selected Groups Rollscan Roster report on the Groups page to include an option to include Allergies based on the COMMON,AllergyAttributeID Configuration Setting.
- Enhanced the Selected Directory report on most pages and the Selected Group Directory report on the Groups page to include an option to add the Anniversary Date.
- Enhanced the Selected Group Attendance report on the Groups page to include a new parameter called "Promotion by Update" that uses the SERVICES,WeeklyPromotionByUpdate Configuration Setting (also used by the Promotion routine) to determines where to pull attendance.
- Enhanced the Selected Group Birthday List report on the Groups page to include Address Line 2 on the address line so it can be used for mailing labels.
- Optimized the User Audit Log Detail and User Audit Log Activity reports on the Users page improving the query performance and limited the date range to just one day to prevent slow running queries.
- Fixed an issue where the Selected Family Listing report was listing individuals instead of families.
- Fixed the "Donor Stmts: By Date" report on the Donors page that would not run at all and throw up an exception error.
- Fixed the Selected Group Weekly Attendance report on the Groups page as the number attended is not correct when a long date range is added (i.e. year) instead of a 4-5 weeks as the report was intended.
- Fixed the following statements to correct the statement header row amount and total for any payment type that has the "Omit Amount on Statement" set to true:
- Donor Stmts: 1 Column with Letter
- Donor Stmts: 2 Column
- Donor Stmts: 2 Column Selected
- Donor Stmts: 3 Column
- Donor Stmts: 3 Column Selected
- Donor Stmts: 3 Column With Letter
- Donor Stmts: 4 Column
- Donor Stmts: 4 Column Selected
- Donor Stmts: 5 Column
- Donor Stmts: 5 Column Selected
- Donor Stmts: 6 Column
- Donor Stmts: 6 Column Selected
- Donor Stmts: By Date
- Donor Stmts: By Date Selected
Notifications & Routines
- *New* Added a new Form Response Notification to send to the respondent of a stand alone form a message. The Forms record includes a new field called "Response Message" with a drop-down to pick a template. The Form Response record also includes a new field called "Notification Sent" that will be updated automatically.
- Enhanced the Participant Engagement routine to pull Last Donation Date from Donors even if a church does not have the routine turned on to populate that information on their Households page.
- Fixed the Participant Engagement routine to pull only those with No/False for the field called "Omit from Engagement Attendance" on the Event Types page.
- Fix the Participant Engagement routine to pull only those with No/False for the field called "Omit from Engagement Giving" on the Programs page.
- Fixed the routine including Register Into Series so that when someone registers for two Events or more in a day (where one Event is not a Series), it will continue to add the one in the series into future events.
- *New* Added a new view on the Contacts page 'Parents of Group Members with Non Custodians' to assist you with pulling parents and non custodians of specific group members based off your selection on the Groups page.
- *New* Added the Participant Engagement and Member Status fields to the standard Contact Card.
- *NEW* Added three new views for called "Included in Participant Engagement" on the Program, Group Types and Event Types pages to aid in review and management of Participant Engagement. Tip: Use these with the NOT in view toggle to see those not included.
- *New* Added a new Charts sub-page on the Pages record (System Setup > Pages) to make managing Charts easier.
- Enhanced the Charts page for the All Records view so that more useful information is displayed and to eliminate duplicate looking records.
- Enhanced the Users sub-page (on the Charts page) for the All Records view so that more useful information is displayed and to eliminate duplicate looking records.
- Enhanced the standard view called "Submitted Data Mismatch" on the Background Check page to have qualified table/field name to help eliminate an error that could occur under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several Contacts page and Group Participant page views (listed below) to sort the Date of Birth field like a date and not like a text:
- Birthday Next Month
- All Individuals
- Data Entry: Search
- Fix: Household Position
- Fix: Same Email No Relationship
- Fix: Multiple Grade Groups
- Age Group Part by Age
- Fixed a number of 'Out-of-Balance' views on the following pages to fix a conversion to date error message:
- *New* Added Congregation to some system tables to allow the Global Filter to limit the records the User is allowed to see.
- Enhanced the trigger that fires when an event is cancelled to turn off registrations when appropriate.
Be aware of what Global Filters you have applied when navigating pages. If needed, make sure Users have access to the "Not Assigned" Congregation on Global Filters.
Video: Coaching Corner
Last Modified: 11/20/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback