MinistryPlatform is a secure web application. It runs in a browser, so it is available anywhere you have internet access! The application requires you to login in order to authenticate who you are. You must be granted permissions from someone in your organization in order to do anything beyond logging in.
The Platform requires each user to login with a username and password. This may have been created for you, or you may need to create a login yourself and have someone on your staff grant you the permissions you need.
Already Have a Login?
If you already have an account, log In to access the platform.
- Open a web browser and go to your organization's MinistryPlatform url:
(for example, https://sampledomain.org/ministryplatform).
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Keep me logged in. Unless you click logout, this option will keep you logged in for 3 months.
- Click Login:
- If the login is invalid, a message reads "Invalid username or password."
- If the login is valid but you don't have appropriate Security Roles, a message reads:
"Not Authorized! User is not authorized. Please contact system administrator."
Need to Create a New Login Account For Yourself?
In order to access the system, you may need to Create a New Login Account.
Before you do this, check with your Administrators to see if you are already setup with a login.
Need to Create a New Login for Someone Else?
To create and administer Users, see System Administration > Users.
Consider reading more if:
- You are having trouble logging in (and need more details)
- Part of your job will be administering Users and Permissions
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and this only whetted your appetite.