Our front line Support Agents are real people who know “church” and are excited to use their background and expertise in MinistryPlatform to help you get ministry done! One of these agents will be the first to respond to your ticket, and many times will be the one to resolve it also. When needed, they will leverage other resources on our team.
"I worked in a church setting supporting MinistryPlatform for about 6 years before coming to work for Think Ministry full-time. My sweet spot is helping the users of MinistryPlatform to LOVE this software! Whether it is answering simple how-to questions, or finding the reason for those “Why Is It Doing That?” puzzles, I thrive on interacting with users, helping them to have the best possible experience with MinistryPlatform!"
Location: Baltimore, MD
Childhood Dream Career: Dolphin Trainer
Favorite Recipe: Stay tuned!
"I am so excited to be part of the incredible Think Ministry team. I implemented MinistryPlatform for my church in 2016 and continue to be amazed by its power, flexibility, performance, and passionate staff behind it. Troubleshooting questions and finding solutions thrills me. Think Ministry is truly focused on people over technology, but has created an invaluable tool for shepherding Christ’s flock. I love MinistryPlatform!"
Location: Midland, MI
Childhood Dream Career: Dolphin Trainer and own a horse farm with my best friend of pink and purple ponies :)
Favorite Recipe: Anything my husband decides to bless our family with for the evening!
I was born and raised in Montana where I met my husband. Before we moved to South Florida, I was an assistant manager at a retail store for many years. While I was on the job hunt, I began volunteering with the IT department at our church (I needed to make friends!) Turns out, I have a real knack for it! I was hired shortly after.
I was on staff with our church in Florida for 4 years before we moved to North Carolina and Think Ministry hired me. I love troubleshooting and solving problems and that every day is different! But most of all, I love that I get to continue working with this awesome software and help further God’s kingdom by providing support to all of your churches!
Location: Charlotte, NC
Childhood Dream Career: Veterinarian/ National Park Ranger/ or Marine Biologist
Favorite Recipe: I am a sucker for a delicious, gooey cinnamon roll
- 1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk in a large bowl. Mix in the sugar, margarine, salt, and eggs. Add flour and mix well. Knead the dough into a large ball, using your hands dusted lightly with flour. Put in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16x21-inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.