The User Profile page of the Customer Portal is a place for MinistryPlatform customers to see basic details about themselves that we have on file and change their Idea Board notification preferences.
You can view the basic contact info we have on file for you by clicking the image in the top right-hand corner of the home page, then selecting "Profile." We are planning on adding edit capabilities to the page in the future.
To reset your password:
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click Update.
Alternatively, to reset your password, use the Forgot Password? link on the Customer Portal loginpage.
Idea Board Notifications
- Daily // Receive a daily summary email when comments or status changes are made to your Ideas or Ideas you have commented on.
- Weekly // Receive a weekly summary email each Wednesday when comments or status changes are made to your Ideas or Ideas you have commented on.
- None // Do not receive emails related to Ideas you post or Ideas you have commented on.
If you see the blue bar saying, "You receive software update notifications" that means you receive emails for release notes, support notices, announcements, MPUG, etc. related to the MinistryPlatform suite of applications and community.