From time to time, we host webinars on a variety of topics that bring value to the MinistryPlatform community! Below are some upcoming and recent webinars geared towards helping you get ministry done!
Below are our most recent webinars. For all previous webinars, see the navigation menu on the right (in reverse chronological order).
- Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- With the visitor season ahead, come learn about the ways NextSteps has improved their search logic, settings, and workflows for an even better administration experience for MP churches!
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, at 3 pm EDT
- The New Message Tool is smarter and more powerful than ever! Come learn about the new Select Message Recipients dialogue and how it takes sending emails from the Platform to a whole new level!
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, at 3 pm ET
- As you start preparing for your 2019 missions endeavors, come learn about Focus Missions' robust trip management solution that is not only affordable, but integrates with MP more than ever!
- Thursday, September 27, 2018, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about exciting enhancements to MP's Background Check integration with Protect My Ministry! (Spoiler: Includes MVR option!)
- Thursday, September 6, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- Come meet PocketPlatform and find out what all the buzz is about! PocketPlatform is a streamlined, dynamic and engaging app platform built specifically for MP churches by our partner Blackpulp.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- You might know OnlineGiving for their text, kiosk and other giving solutions, but did you know they offer a church app? Come join us for an exciting demo highlighting their Church App that leverages and updates your MP data!
- Thursday, August 9, 2018, at 3 pm EDT
- Come learn about our exciting new integration with eSpace's Church Facility Management software to help you more efficiently manage - and steward - your facilities!
- Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 3 pm EST // SPoCs and technical staff who support Check-In Suite are invited to learn the steps needed to prepare for the transition to the new Check-In Suite application.
- Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 3pm EST // Check-In users who should understand how to set up a Check In Kiosk and use the Check In Kiosk and Classroom Manager
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- Come learn about our exciting new integration with MortarStone to help you leverage your MP Donor data to create discipleship driven analytics!
- Thursday, February 22, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- For Developers: If you have done any custom development for your MP, come learn about breaking changes (and how to address them!) that are part of the OAuth Stack & API changes in the upcoming Platform release!
- Thursday, January 18, 2018, at 3 pm EST
- Come learn about our exciting new integration with Vision2 for online giving as well as consolidating contribution management!
Last Modified: 11/13/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback