Install Check Scanner
Before you begin, make sure you have a supported scanner. See our Supported Scanner list for more information.
Next, here are the step-by-step instructions for ensuring your check scanner is installed.
- Install the drivers for your supported check scanner on your Windows computer, not on a Mac. The scanning service only runs on Windows.
- If you have a Digital Check brand of scanner, please use the driver that came with it. Note: The driver (required) and testing utility (optional) are two separate installation packages.
- If you have an Epson brand of scanner, please use the driver that came with it.
- If you have a Canon, please use the driver that came with it. If you are using a CR 50 or CR 80, you will also, need an older version. Visit Canon Support Site and click on the "drivers and downloads" box to install version 1.7 of the download for a driver that contains a specific API component that the newer drivers do not.
- Connect your scanner. Your computer should recognize and install the device.
- Proceed to the Initial Configuration.
Last Modified: 10/9/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback