Values & Defaults
To add values from the Batch Manager Tool drop-downs:
- Edit a Program record setting the "On Donation Batch Tool" value to True.
- Edit an Event record setting the "On Donation Batch Tool" value to True.
- Add a Congregation record to the Platform if you add a campus or language group or church plant.
To remove values from the Batch Manager Tool Lists:
- Edit a Program record setting the "On Donation Batch Tool" value to False.
- Edit an Event record setting the "On Donation Batch Tool" value to False.
- End date a Congregation to remove it from DBT.
- Change a Pledge to "Completed" to remove it from the drop-down.
If you want to restrict a User to a particular Congregation and/or Programs associated with a particular Congregation, simply open that User's record and add the Congregation to the "Congregations Allowed" subpage. If no Congregations are specified, all Congregations are available to the User.
Many of the Batch Manager Tool defaults are controlled by Configuration Settings like Batch Entry Type, Household Source, Statement Frequency, etc. Also, a Global Congregation can be defined in Configuration Settings. Programs and Events associated with this Congregation appear in the Batch Manager Tool for all Users regardless of their Congregations Allowed.
The Bank and Branch columns can be shown or hidden based on the HideBankandBranch Configuration Settings. The Bank is an optional value that can be set on the Donor Account record. Some non-US based churches (like the Philippines) are required to use this field to ensure deposits clear the respective banks.
For tips and tricks for column navigation and sorting, see BMT Tips & Tricks.