Although Professional Services doesn't create new applications as part of Professional Services, our team can play a valuable role in application development.
If your church is commissioning custom software to be developed by a 3rd party using the MinistryPlatform API, below are a few ways Professional Services can help you. For more general information, see Application Development.
For an hourly rate, we can
- Review the plan the 3rd party outlines for the application.
- After the plan is reviewed (#1), participate in a conference call with developers to provide input and answer questions about our APIs capabilities in relation to the plan. (Note: This call is not for training, but questions specific to the project. General API details are provided in our API documentation.)
- If needed based on the plan and/or phone call, add fields and pages to MinistryPlatform needed by the application.
- If needed based on the plan and/or phone call, create stored procedures that return the data needed by the 3rd party application.
Development Related Services
- Application Development
- Working with 3rd Party Developers
- Giving Developers Access
- API Documentation
- NET/C# Resources (api wrapper)
- PHP Development Resources
- OAuth In MinistryPlatform
- Extending the Platform
- Building a Sandbox