From time to time, we host webinars on a variety of topics that bring value to the MinistryPlatform community! Below are some upcoming and recent webinars geared towards helping you get ministry done!
Below are our most recent webinars. For all previous webinars, see the navigation menu on the right (in reverse chronological order).
- Thursday, March 26, at 3 pm ET
- Take classes and groups online in this season of "social distancing" due to COVID from experienced churches in the Church IT Network and MinistryPlatform communities. Connect and build your community by continuing to provide classes and groups in an online format with sound advice and tested tips from churches already "doing church" online!
- Tuesday, March 24, at 3 pm ET
- Take community outreach and care online in this season of "social distancing" due to COVID from experienced churches in the Church IT Network and MinistryPlatform communities. Support and empower your community by engaging volunteers and connecting, coordinating, tracking, even providing care online.
- Thursday, March 19, at 3 pm ET
- Take church services and prayer online in this season of "social distancing" due to COVID from experienced churches in the Church IT Network and MinistryPlatform communities. Strengthen and encourage your community by continuing to provide worship services and prayer gatherings in an online format.
- Thursday, February 27, at 3 pm ET
- In this first installment, join us to learn: What are Read Only Pages? When would you use them? What are their limitations? How do you manage them?
- Thursday, February 6, at 3 pm ET
- For Developers: Come learn about Webhooks and how to use these user-defined HTTP callbacks to facilitate targeted notifications when specific, pre-defined changes are made in MinstryPlatform. If you have done or plan to do custom dev using MP's REST API, webhooks will make your life easier or take things to the next level!
- Thursday, January 30, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about our new integration with Background Information Services, Inc. (BIS)! This exciting new integration leverages the Platform and BIS to facilitate and automate the creation, completion, and execution of Background Checks (without the Portal as the middle man).
- Thursday, December 12, at 3 pm ET
- We've been busy making Widgets! Widgets are designed to appear on specific pages of your church website and can be deployed by simply adding a few lines of code on the desired pages of your church website. Come learn how to configure MinistryPlatform's exciting, new Widgets!
- Thursday, November 21, 2019, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn how to stop the manual entry madness with our partners at Next Steps! Next Steps offers MP churches a robust and affordable (and efficient!) way to convert service cards (e.g. interest, prayer, visitor) from handwriting to digital and create next step automation that integrates with MP.
- Thursday, November 14, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about how to best assign and manage Security Roles. Jane has access to what!? Tom left how many months ago!? Melissa, our Customer Education Director, has pulled together great best practice standards from her years of SPoC, training, and coaching experience as well as that from others on our team and in our community to share.
- Thursday, October 17, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about the latest exciting addition to CloudServices - Contact Status Management! Automate the process of changing a Contact’s status from active to inactive (or vice versa) based on criteria established by your church. Why not get cleaner data and save time in the same solution!?
- Thursday, October 3, 2019, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn the 5 keys to automating trip management from our partner's at Focus Missions! Focus Missions offers MP churches a robust and affordable (and efficient!) way to manage trips that integrates with MP.
- Thursday, September 12, at 3 pm ET
- Come meet Sodium Halogen! We are excited about our new partner to help MP churches extend the Platform enhance communication and relationship between church staff and congregation. Sodium Halogen uses their experience in building successful digital experiences for internet startup companies to increase membership engagement on your church website.
- Friday, August 23, 2019, at 3 pm ET
- For Developers: If you have done any custom development for your MP, come learn about exciting changes (and how to leverage them!) that are part of the UTC, Time Zone & Locale enhancements coming this Fall to the Platform!
- Thursday, August 22, 2019, at 3 pm EDT
- Come learn about the *NEW* Check In Suite "FastPass"! This exciting new feature creates a QR code fast pass option at your church by using either Online Giving's Church App or PocketPlatform in conjunction with Check In Suite!
- Thursday, July 25, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about the *NEW* Participant Engagement field and routine that assesses Participant activity to determine the degree to which someone is engaged in your church! This exciting new feature will help you see and leverage your Participant data in a whole new way!
- Thursday, June 27, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about the *NEW* Platform Global Congregation Filter! This exciting new feature will help you focus and limit the data your Users see and interact with!
- Thursday, June 20, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about the *NEW* Platform Charts and Dashboard! This exciting new feature will help you leverage the power of your MP data in visual form!
- Thursday, March 21, at 3 pm ET
- Come learn about Front Porch's Wi-Fi Presence and how they use your existing Wi-Fi technology to bring new visibility to church attendance, enabling churches to see individual attendance trends in a new way. Front Porch's integration with MinistryPlatform connects this data to real people in your MP database to better understand member engagement and connect with visitors!
- Thursday, March 14, at 3 pm ET
- Did your first report card grade sting a little bit? Come learn tips and tricks for how to improve your grades. There is still time to turn things around for the semester ;)
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, at 3 pm EST
- Come learn how eSPACE leverages your MP data in this exciting- now live and available - integration with eSPACE's Church Facility Management software to help you more efficiently manage - and steward - your facilities!
- Thursday, February 21, at 3 pm ET
- Come check out the new MP Customer Portal! This new MP customer exclusive systems allows you to see system status, update your church information, view a report on the health of your MP data, and add, vote, and keeps tabs on suggested enhancement ideas for MP applications!