Portal - August 2019 (Patch)
- Expanded support for additional Protect My Ministry Background Check packages (e.g. Credit, DMV).
- Added two Configuration Settings related to the Background Check PDF:
- PORTAL,BackgroundCheckOverrideSaveReport // Prevents Background Check Report URLs from being saved to MP. Available upon request for customers who wish to override the default behavior.
- PORTAL,DownloadBGCheckReports // Downloads and attaches completed Background Check reports to the Background Check record.
- Fixed an issue where filtered Contact pages in the Platform would result in errors when uploading a photo on the My User Account page.
- Enhanced the create account, make a pledge, group inquiry, and opportunity response pages of the Portal to protect against CSRF vulnerability
Last Modified: 8/8/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback