My Profile (Survey)
- The My Profile page of the Portal allows an authenticated user to indicate Attributes that describe themselves. These Attributes might be skills (carpentry, typing), gifts (administration, hospitality) and/or preference (serving weekends, serving evenings).
- You have control over the Attribute Types and Attributes available on this page.
- Each Attribute selected by the user on the Portal are saved as Contact Attributes in MinistryPlatform. You can then match this person to Opportunities or Groups by using reports or views.
- Each Attribute selected by the user on the Portal are also saved on the My Profile page for future review and editing. Additionally, any selected Attributes are automatically selected when the authenticated user is on the Group Finder (Survey) and Opportunity Finder (Survey) pages.
- Populate the desired Attributes by going to Lookup Values and creating the desired records on the following pages. Be sure to set the appropriate Attribute Type(s) to Available Online=True.
- Attribute Types
- Place the navigation link to My Profile (my_profile.aspx) in the desired place on your Portal skin. If desired, you can also place the link on your church website.
Last Modified: 4/6/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback