Group Servant and Leader Service Notification
- Frequency: Weekly, Wednesdays
- Recipients: Group servants and leaders where the group is scheduled to serve in the next week. Send Service Notification must be True for the group.
- Contents: A list of events for which the person may serve. Each event has a link to the portal's My Events page where attendance can be posted.
- How to Stop: Set Group Attendance Notification to False. Set the configuration setting below to 0. If a single servant/leader does not wish this reminder, set their contact record to Bulk Email Opt Out = True.
- Method for sending: DBMail
- Logging in Messages: None
- Configuration Settings:
- SERVICES: ServiceNotificationMessageID specifies the Message template to use for notifications. Set this to 0 (zero) to turn off Service Notifications.
- Merge fields supported: [Nickname], [Upcoming_Service_Listing]
- Initial Configuration: Set desired groups to Send Service Notification. Ensure groups are related to future events.
- Optional Configuration: Modify the message to suit.
Please Note: Message templates are not supported through notifications at this time.
Last Modified: 7/23/2019
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback