Batch Manager Tool - March 2017
*Important* Make sure that you always navigate to (or have bookmarked) https://<churchname>.ministryplatform.com/batchmanager/ in order to ensure you are always taken to the most up-to-date version of the BMT. Do not bookmark the URL with the version number in it.
- Fixed an issue where check designs with background lines through the Amount box prevented the Amount from being read.
- Fixed an issue where a scanner jam would get Donations out of sync between the BMT and Platform.
- Fixed an issue where MICR numbers might be read and saved with invalid characters (e.g. letters or symbols) preventing matching and export file acceptance.
- Fixed an issue where a check image file conflict would generate an error that the file cannot be accessed.
- Enhanced the accuracy of OCR reading of Donation amounts from checks.
- Enhanced the error reporting to include a clearer error message for when a Batch is scanned with an unequal number of checks and envelopes.
- Enhanced scan validation to indicate when expected images are missing.
- Enhanced the Re-scan action to include reading of MICR and OCR.
- Fixed an issue where a $0 Batch for making a correction was not able to be finalized.
- Fixed an issue where a Batch could be created or edited to have an invalid year.
- Fixed an issue where a Batch with an invalid date format would trigger warnings on all Batch fields.
- Fixed an issue where finalized batches could be opened in the BMT via a direct URL link.
- Fixed an issue where creating or editing a Batch to have over 1,000 items would generate an error.
- Enhanced the Open Batch dialogue to allow searching by date in various date formats.
- Fixed an issue where Donations assigned to real Donors might be reverted back to being assigned to the Default Contact Donor after finalized.
- Fixed an issue where a new Donor's Spouse added in the New Household/Donor dialogue would not have a Marital Status value set.
- Fixed an issue where a new Donor's Spouse added in the New Household/Donor dialogue would not have a Household Position value set.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a Contact without a Donor record generated an error.
- Enhanced the Donor search by address to more clearly identify search results and provide Add New Donor option if no match is found.
- Enhanced the New Household/Donor dialogue to correct case when populating fields from OCR reading.
- Enhanced the Donor search to include the option to search by Account and Routing Number.
- Fixed an issue where check images didn't auto-zoom to the match the selected field position.
- Fixed an issue where Donation Distributions where the Program was changed from the default might be reverted back to the default Program after finalized.
- Fixed an issue where partial cents (0.0000) could be entered but it was visibly displayed as rounded to the nearest two decimals (0.00).
- Fixed an issue where canceling a file Import would continue to create the Batch and Donations.
- Enhanced the file import to include the option to Match Donors to identify if imported Donation have multiple Donor matches.
- Fixed an issue where image sizes changed slightly when exported to the X937 bank file potentially affecting bank acceptance.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Congregation filer on the Export dialogue would generate an error.
- Enhanced the X937 file export to make the creation of a Deposit from the exported Batches optional.
- Enhanced the X937 file export to include a warning when attempting to export Batches with item counts that exceed the maximum 300 items.
- Enhanced the X937 file export to include image size and resolution match specification requirements for Wells Fargo banks.
- Enhanced the X937 file export to include the option to populate the Grand Total of all Batches in the file as required by a handful of banks.
- Fixed an issue where an error message might not log additional details in the Event viewer.
- Fixed an issue where clicking off a dialogue box would close it without saving. To close a dialogue box, the User must click Save or Close.
BMT Version 2.4.3
Scan Tool Version 22.214.171.124
Last Modified: 4/6/2018
Did this article help?
× Thank You for the Feedback